Do you want to increase your traffic and rankings?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing a business or service for a search query that is location-specific.
Our mission is to give you a competitive edge in order to get the highest ranking in Google’s search engine.
Get more traffic and customers by having your business website optimized for local search queries.
What is local SEO?
1. Google uses a user’s location based on IP address (for desktop) and geolocation (for mobile) to determine what results to show the user. When someone performs a local search for a dentist, attorney, or accountant, the search engine will display local businesses relevant to their location.
2. Google uses also the search query to determine what results to show the user. When someone performs a local search in a different location by adding in a local area qualifier, like “Hotels in New York”, the search engine will display local businesses relevant to their location.
Local SEO Optimization
The practice of Local SEO includes optimizing the business’s website for local search queries, as well as optimizing the business’s Google My Business page.
Google My Business
- Get your Google My Business page optimized.
- We help you to either create or claim your Google My Business listing.
- Identify competitors target keywords you’ve overlooked.
- Identify websites that gives your competitors high amount of traffic.
- Get insight about technical issues and critical errors affecting your website’s search positions.
- Scan and monitor your website for technical SEO mistakes.
- Monitor your SEO efforts with position tracking of your targeted keywords.